Wednesday 30 January 2013

Similar magazine double page layout (to own magazine)



This is a double page spread of 'LimeLight', which is a free magazine. I like this layout of the double page spread, which is very similar to my own flat plan of a double page spread. From looking at these pages for the double page spread, the page works well due to the fact that it's a group of girls it brings their personalities across to the audience. I will be using similar page set out for my own magazine, however the colour of the background will differ from one you can see in 'Limelight'. I love the way in which the pictures are put across the page, as it gives it another element. This is not the convention of music magazine to present the double page spread of such sort. I want to present my layout of my magazine in such a way due to the fact that I want my audience to capture and get a close insight of my chosen artist (Paiidz). It would also make my magazine look unique and engaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment