Wednesday 23 January 2013

Professional photographer at hand

Today we had a privilege of having a professional photographer coming into our lesson and teaching us how to use ours cameras accurately. We went through some of the basic of Photoshop e.g. how to make someone's face smooth, as well as learning the basic of using our cameras. We were told that it was better for our camera to be set as manual, rather than auto as you can have more control over your camera (setting of manual), while as auto setting meant that the camera was controlling itself, not giving you enough control. Next we were told that it would be better if he actually plan out our photos before actually taking that particular photographs, as it meant that it's more likely that you would end up with number of usable photographs in our music magazines. This is one of the plannings that I will be doing before taking my own photographs. I thought this was a very useful hint, as it meant that we were planning ahead and so therefore making it easier for both the artist and the photographer. Lastly we were given useful websites and some famous photographers names, which I will defiantly be looking at for inspiration. The whole experience was amazing and I thank my teachers who helped to make this happen, so a big THANK YOU from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment