Monday 28 January 2013

Recreating my flat plans (front cover/ double page spread)

This is the front cover of my music magazine (flat plan). I have changes the colours slightly (yellow,purple and black). I have used the colour wheel in order to ensure that my colour scheme works well together (done by using the colour wheel). There will be no text boxes (although in my flat plans, text boxes can be seen. I used this as a guide line, but due to the fact that I pressed too hard with my pencil lines , I was not able to rub it out completely. Sorry!) Inaddition, I will not be using all the colours that are visible in the text boxes. so in other words, not that many colours will be used on the front cover. Lastly for the front cover, the name of the artist "Paiidz" would be much bolder and bigger when it comes to me actually creating it.
In terms of my double page spread, when it comes to be creating the actual magazine, I will ensure to make the main image lager. This could be done by making the image take over about two columns. Or the other possibility is to make my artist take up the whole of the columns, rather than only half. In addition to the double page spread, I will make the tile much lager and stand out so that it's eye catching. By having the title much larger, this would contrast the standfirst which would be a little bit smaller than the title. This would overall, give it a nice element.

No comments:

Post a Comment