Tuesday 29 January 2013

Quick update (meeting artist)

I will be meeting my artist (Paiidz) tomorrow, in order conduct an interview as well as taking photographs. In order to prepare,I have taken a few practice photographs as I want to develop and in hence my photography skills. I have also created a list of questions in which I will be asking my artist. Such preparations will help me to be much more organized, as well has helping me to have an idea, as to who the final product would turn out. I am excited to meet my artist tomorrow!



Paiidz
Paiidz is signed to "KNP" records, which is based in London. KNP was set up by Kolbassia and Novamatik. It promots up coming artists such as Paiidz, Warnz, Tiny Tuggz, Roamz and many, many more.  Here is a link to their offical website :) http://knprecords.com/artists/ 


Tiny Tuggz



Roamz

Warnz



No comments:

Post a Comment