Tuesday 22 January 2013

Feedback concerning flat plans:

From my flat plans feedback I will be doing the following:

  • To have the main image to be clear to the audience. 
  • I will be creating a shot plan list, in order to ensure that I have good standard photographs. 
  • Personally, I will try to use the colour wheel in order to make sure that the colour scheme works well together. (Previously, the colours that I used for my flat plan were black, white and yellow). I have then used the colour wheel and will be trying the following colours, yellow, purple and green. I will be doing this to see if such colours would suite my music genre. 
  • Lastly I have been told to change and play around with my double page spread, which I will be doing. I will still have the same images going across the top of my double page spread, but this time I will need to insert some form of pull quote and description. 
But overall I was very pleased with my feedback from my flat plan. This comes down to the fact that my genre of music came across very clear, which was very important.  :). I will be posting my new flat plans very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment