Friday 1 February 2013

Contents page photographs (RAW)

This is a slide show I have created using "Flicker". I wanted to put a slide show together of all the images that I have taken to far for my contents page.These are the raw images straight from the camera, I have not deleted any of the photographs that I have taken due to the fact that I wanted to see how they would look like both and after editing. I also have chosen not to delete any of the photographs, as I wanted to know how to improve, as well as develop my photography skills for my next photo shoot. From looking at these photographs I can see what, in order to get a better photograph, I must ensure that my model/ artist is framed perfectly in order to avoid unwanted things within the shoot. The mise-en-scene and the framing of my model/artist was not done properly due to the fact that some of the mistakes are visible e.g. frame of stand. I can improve this by double checking that nothing is in the background whilst taking my shots.In addition, I can also improve my photography skills by ensuring that I take wider range of shots, such as possibly long shots and other interesting angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment