Sunday 3 February 2013

Messing around with edits (contents)

          
This is an edit I have created, using "Befunky".  Befunky is based online, which allows one to edit photographs and share online. I wanted to play around with the edit, as I wanted to find out what I could do and improve my picture.

For this edit, I have increased the light that is exposure, whilst casting a shadow over certain areas, in order to ensure that her face can be visible. Whilst looking back at the photograph, the image I captured was far too dark, which meant that it was hard to see my artist facial expression. By editing and enhancing the light exposure, brings out the artist eyes which allows the audience to see her personality. Lastly I have applied some lip stick on her lips, in order to make the picture look vibrant, and giving her a shine.





This is the image before any editing was done, as you can see, the image is very dark, making it hard to see my artist. As you can see her, you can no longer see the background, which was a bad shot, as you can see the mistake within the mise-en scene (top of screen/ ceiling). 



No comments:

Post a Comment