Wednesday 10 April 2013

Evaluation 6

Here are some list of technologies I have used during this project:





Used to upload my ideas









This is what I used to take my photographs
Created my front cover and double page spread. Also allowed me to change the lighting of my images when they appeared dark.
Created my contents page using this programme.
Studio with lighting to take my photos as well as my videos.

Uploaded some of my images, as well as annotation for the reasons why I chose to do things in a certain way e.g. the masthead.
Used this to present my ideas in a fun way.
Used for my evaluation as well as other post, to vary the different technologies used on my blog.
Used for my focus group as well as uploading my interview (which I edited). Also allowed me to post videos of my artist songs, in order for people to see who she was- build more fan base.


Tripod used to put my video camera on top to ensure that the camera was not shaky, whilst filming my focus group/ artist interview.  

No comments:

Post a Comment