Tuesday 9 April 2013

Evaluation 3 part 1

What kind of media institution might distribut for by priscillababy on GoAnimate

Video Maker - Powered by GoAnimate. This is the first part of my evaluation using "Goanimate". This is the written version of my animation: Stated pervious times, my target audience are teenagers ranging from 14 to 17 years old. Due to the ages of my target audience I based my magazine to be on a weekly basis. In addition I also decided to base my magazine on a weekly basis rather than a monthly, because through my market research I found that some “Hip Hop” magazine such as “Hip Hop” was based on a weekly basis. While as “Vibe” and “XXL” were based on a monthly basis, charging £3.20 (Vibe). However due to my magazine being weekly I fixed my price at £1.30, making it affordable price for my target audience. From further research into distributors for magazine, although “IPC” and “Bauer” are one of the largest magazine distributors, they however do not distributor for my genre of music magazine, as they focus more on other genres of music e.g. “Rock” (NME). This led me to look further into distributors that could distribute for my magazine. I finally came across “COMAG” which is a company based within the UK, distributing magazines and other forms of leaflets. “COMAG” was formed in 1977, which is co-joint and owned by “Hearst Magazines UK” along with “Condé Nast Publications”. The company distributes for both weekly and monthly (annuals) magazine, which would be ideal for magazine, as it’s weekly based.

No comments:

Post a Comment