Tuesday 9 April 2013

Evaluation 3, part 2

What kind of media insitution might distribute you by priscillababy on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate. This is the written verision of the animation: They distribute for magazine companies such as “Cosmopolitan”, which is a magazine aimed mostly at women. And with a female artist present on my magazine front cover, it would attract large amount of female readers. They also distribute for magazines such as "Reveal", "Elle" "Company", "Best". This company would distribute my magazine due to the fact that I feel I would be able to introduce a new genre into this market, targeting wider range of audience. And with many of the magazines having a female on the front cover, my magazine would fit in perfectly, as its targeting the same audience. Furthermore I would not only base my magazine online but in stores too. Such as WHSmith, as WHSmith displays range of magazines from different audience, this was seen whilst conducting my market research into the different music magazines that are produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment